Soulmate to Adventure
- - Comfort and silence on road with good traction off road
- - Anti-wear properties with consistent wear rate
- For further product information,
please download PDF Catalogue.
- Go to catalogue page
Exceptional wear resistance in diverse environments around the world
- Following exhaustive testing around the world in off- and on-road conditions, YOKOHAMA has formulated a compound, which together with its superior construction design, make the NT-S the leader in its class. Durable, capable and merciless, the GEOLANDAR NT-S will conquer any terrain that it encounters.
Increased comfort inside the vehicle by reducing noise
- Carefully positioned along the circumference of the tyre are multi-length, multi-pitch blocks that ensure tread-generated noise is kept to a minimum:it’s a welcome boost in cabin comfort for driver and passengers alike.
Five-pitch block variation
Exceptional performance in wet conditions, making it safe to drive in the rain
- The A/T-S is based on a primary tread layout of four deep and straight grooves. These are vital elements of NT-S’s extremely effective water evacuation capabilities.
Four deep and straight grooves
Increased traction performance needed for off-road driving
- The ‘Multi-Step’ inner tread block design is part of the secret behind the off-road traction of the NT-S. Extra rigidity means better mobility on road and improves the tyre’s self-cleaning properties for better control off road.
Multi-Step inner tread block design
Anti-cut capabilities and exceptional traction in the mud
- Featured on the new GEOLANDAR NT-S sidewall are powerful tyre block protectors. These enhancements not only aid in protecting the tyre from cuts and abrasions, they also provide added traction in deeply rutted off-road conditions.
Powerful sidewall protectors